More often than not, people who come to Affinity Therapy Services in Los Angeles, California, to seek out family therapy, couples therapy or individual psychotherapy simply want to feel good. On some level, each client knows that the pursuit of happiness is readily available once therapy is accepted.
Finding Your Way
In some cases, all you need is coaching to motivate you to achieve those things for which you already have ample abilities. In other situations you may actually need the help of a psychotherapist to build a set of skills that were somehow missing from your life experience.
Psychotherapy is a method for helping you get back on that "feeling good pathway" and assist you as you navigate forward. In these situations, our psychotherapy methods can help you clear the wreckage and help you back on the path. You can reconnect to your internal resources so that you can move forward in the direction of your goals and dreams. Most people would seek out therapy because they want to:
• Move from Fear to Courage
• Leave Emptiness Behind and Find Meaning in Your Life
• Transform Sadness into Joy
• Turn Failure into Success
• Change Anger and Resentment into Gratitude and Acceptance
• Go from Loneliness to Connectedness
• Go from Impotence to Creativity
• Go from Hurting to Healing